Have you had a career break?
Are you changing career?
Are you just starting on the career ladder?
Wherever you are in your career journey this workshop is about helping you to develop the confidence to know you’re able to utilise your inner strength, capabilities and experience to carry out your future role.
I have lost count of the amount of times someone has said to me “I wish I had the confidence to…” with regards to their career choices. Here is the opportunity to find that inner confidence and use to change your sentence to “I have the confidence to…”
To reach this goal together we will:
- Investigate how past experiences are influencing your current thoughts and decisions.
- Tap into your core strengths and experiences and use them to build your confidence foundation.
- Review and implement some of the best tools to keep you focussed and on track with your goals.
- Review your career toolkit and fill it with the most useful tools to move your forward and keep you moving in the right direction.
- Learn your unhelpful language triggers and replace them with more helpful ones.
- Learn key methods to help you navigate your future career path with success and confidence.
Ready to take that leap onto the first step of your career ladder?
To find out more about our workshops, please register your interest: