Why do parents join the Powerful Parenting Workshop?
Our 6 week workshop gives you the opportunity to meet and discuss your challenges with like-minded parents, learn new parenting tools and test and feedback each week, giving you the confidence and time to build your parenting skills and toolkit.
During the 6 week workshop we’ll cover skills such as:
- Managing emotional outbursts, including anxiety & anger.
- Keeping control even when all your buttons are being pushed.
- Understanding more about how we think and interpret information.
- Improving communication, including active listening skills.
- Learning skills to help your children build resilience & reach their true potential.
- Understanding their needs and how to help keep them in balance.
- Learning skills to make sure your requests are heard, understood and actioned.
Here’s what parents of previous workshops have said…
Confidence Builder Club – Confident Parenting Online
I’ve been asked a number of times how I can help parents not living in Derbyshire or who aren’t able to attend the workshops. I now have an answer….
The Confidence Builder Club presents…
Confident Parenting Online.
This is an online system providing you with biweekly videos of all of the Powerful Parenting Content and more (yes … even more!!!)