Is your past holding you back from the things you want now and for your future?
Are you getting sick of not having the confidence to live your life the way you want to?
Has illness, redundancy or family challenges knocked your confidence and you’re finding it difficult to get up and running again?
Life can throw up any number of random challenges as we’re living it. It often means we’re thrown off our original track, sent in a different direction or derailed from our plans. Sometimes these can be minor bumps in the road, other times they can impact us so forcefully that we find it hard to get back up and running.
Our Confident Living workshop is for you, if you’ve been knocked down, held back or you’re finding it difficult to move on in your life. Working with myself and other members of the group, you’re going to rebuild your skills and capabilities on a solid foundation of self-belief and experience, one session at a time using some of the best confidence building tools around.
Together we will:
- Investigate how past experiences are influencing your current thoughts and decisions.
- Pull apart your current limiting beliefs to create empowering new ones.
- Review and implement some of the best tools to keep you focussed and on track with your goals.
- Identify your unhelpful language triggers and replace them with helpful alternatives.
- Identify and put in place methods to make sure you’re addressing all your needs as you reach your goal.
- Put in place tools and strategies to maintain your confidence, no matter what life delivers.
These workshops are for you if you’re ready to make a change, start implementing new techniques and take action now.
Ready to make a change?
To find out more about our workshops, please register your interest: